Thursday, February 26, 2009

Using CNN NEWS and CNN iReport to get Massive Exposure In Less than 5 hours ON THE NEWS



To begin I'm a news junkie. I love to stay current and get good META from it. I've always been one who liked the news. As long as I wasn't watching with Dad,ooh scary! But thats a whole nother blog!

Since I've got this NEWS part of me that I sometimes let come out in my videos I decided to join CNN.com/iReport and start letting the NEWSIEST part of me come out there with other people who share my ideas or NOT. Hey, a healthy debate is always good and makes for some interesting comments.

Today I joined and became a CNN iReporter. 5 hours ago. By the second video I was ON CNN NEWS! In front of MILLIONS of people and my video is running all over CNN.com and its pages!

When I went into Camtasia the results my phone rang and it was Patty Lane of CNN RADIO and she wanted to know if she could Call me at 11 PM (is that too late? NOOO)and do an interview with me. UMM YES!!!

See like I said in the video "Following the NEWS can LEAD to Massive Exposure"

TA DA!

So in 5 hours of my FIRST DAY I got massive views, over 1200, and a radio interview that will post to 2000 syndicated CNN radio spot on FRIDAY, Feb. 29,2009

Now don't get me wrong. Not everyone can do this. You have to love the news and current events but if thats you, then there is the exposure payoff!

The only page I listed on my profile? You Tube what else!:)

You can check out my iReport channel and what the buzz is about by going here...
http://www.ireport.com/people/HappyLaptop

1 comment:

dwilliams2887 said...

Congratulations,
Glad you are enjoying iReport.com and we hope to hear from you again soon.
David Williams
Community Manager
iReport.com